Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Hey Guys, Sodah here

Started by Sodapoppin, September 20, 2015, 01:43:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sodapoppin

I've heard about this shard from a friend and decided to try it out. I've played on a similar shard and farmed most items in the game so I am hesitant to start new. However my friend said this shard is very active and has a stronger sense of community. So I have decided to try it out.

King Kong

Welcome! Glad to have you.  ;D

Pandora is easy to start out. We help you right at log in, also there is a lot of vets who can guide the way. Just pop on those training elementals and newbie dungeon to get moving.

Pandora has a lot to take in as we have so much content (a new expansion being added as we speak), but be patient and we promise you will be here for quite a long time, it's a wonderful hobby.

We are a close community and always welcoming new players to it... Any questions you have, post on here or ask in global chat by typing [c then whatever you want to type. WELCOME.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Sodapoppin

I went to brit and NH and didn't see any players on. I tried to get some help at the training dummies but no one was responding. Is there a chat command to talk to the active players? I just left my toon (Sodah) by the training dummies to train up my skills. Is there a particular place where people hang out or is the shard a bit empty right now?

erebosPGA

Greeting's and Salutations, Welcome to the shard always glad to see new people take home here. Best place to catch ANYBODY's coming and goings is in luna (bank) and you can find that in any public gate, player helpers are available please feel free to ask questions they're here to help put ya in the right direction, as well as other vets, to name a few fala, Dr Kavorkian, flint, miki chicken, lucky other, des sanct, if i missed some of ya thousand pardons (bow's) S.Y.O.T.O.S......EREBOS (W^W)
EREBOS: son of chaos, the embodiment of primordial darkness. (S.Y.O.T.O.S.)

King Kong

Quote from: Sodapoppin on September 20, 2015, 04:02:10 AM
I went to brit and NH and didn't see any players on. I tried to get some help at the training dummies but no one was responding. Is there a chat command to talk to the active players? I just left my toon (Sodah) by the training dummies to train up my skills. Is there a particular place where people hang out or is the shard a bit empty right now?

It depends what time of day you're on. (Middle of night is always gonna be a little sparse).

Like Erebos said, Luna bank. Use [c to chat in global  ;D

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman