Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Halloween of Legends - [ENDED - Winners Announced!]

Started by GM NollKoll, October 06, 2015, 04:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM NollKoll

Quote from: Miki McNaughty on October 27, 2015, 07:54:43 PM
Noll

Could we please have a new tally??  Please = )
New tali huh?  What type of tali do u mean?
Also spider webs could come next year.. Try make some of the game largest Webs into addon deco
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

blackmyst

would like a ne tali on scrolls who has the most

Miki McNaughty

Webs! Shivers!! Sounds spidery :o.   I thought a new Event scroll tally would be interesting LOL. Thank you Noll.

Miki

PS When will you be posting information on how to enter the Halloween House Deco Contest?
When Death comes for you, you shouldn't show up with perfect bones and ripped abs, instead, you should slide in sideways with a chocolate bar in one hand, a glass of wine in the other, screaming "Holy Shit what a RIDE!"

Miki McNaughty

Scroll totals will be without the name of who holds that total. It's all so mysterious. You will see possibly the top 10. Just have to sweat it out with the rest waiting to find out who dun it! It should be a rip roaring good time!
When Death comes for you, you shouldn't show up with perfect bones and ripped abs, instead, you should slide in sideways with a chocolate bar in one hand, a glass of wine in the other, screaming "Holy Shit what a RIDE!"

GM NollKoll

Still don't understand the tali u want :-P like trophy tali with no particular stats or what?
But..

Des Sanct

This is what she is looking for:

tally

NOUN
a current score or amount

VERB
calculate the total number of

GM NollKoll

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i made the text smaller to save space..

Ok, top 10 stacks of scrolls ingame, owners secret, in no particular order
But..

GM NollKoll

Quote from: Des Sanct on October 29, 2015, 08:49:07 AM
This is what she is looking for:

tally

NOUN
a current score or amount

VERB
calculate the total number of

yea i gotcha now.. But she was talking about webs as a drop... then she wanted a tally.. which is also a nickname for talisman.. which is a uo item =P
But..

GM NollKoll

also, saturday will be ALOT more chaotic, until the event ends.. Will be way more spawn, and/or alot lower respawn rates, more scrolls given out by the pumpkin.. (but not ALOT more, to be fair to those that have spent ALOOOT of time there, and wont have time during this saturday).

The event will end sunday/mondag (my time, so i guess if i remove it monday my time, it will almost be sunday night for you all.

And saturday, we need to kill that Knight.. I mean... Time will be screwed over if we aint pull it trough, i might even need to help.. and remember to behead him!...  I mean, last years halloween we had a cursed headless knight roaming around, everyone saw him, most got killed by him.. If we do not behead this Knight of Eoedon now, he wont become cursed, and wont haunt future halloween events.. but since he allready have hounted future  halloween events.. well.. to put it simply.. You wont mess with time, since it can be real nasty..

Also the housing competition is open for all, which will be judged probably next saturday (not this one). I will create a new thread for it during the weekend, but its open for all, just reply in the thread i will create, and your in.. If your unable to use the forums, just tell a friend to mention you there.

And also one last thing... If you think the Knight of Eoedon got some nasty spells, let me tell you he got skills that a player can have, and intelligence aswell.. (Well maybe int is somewhat higher then a player can have, but its practictly near what a player can have).. So you can do that amount of damage with spells, just a fyi ^^
But..

GM NollKoll

The area has become alot more chaotic! Beware! Even flaming skulls have been sighted!!
*More spawns
*Lower respawn times (Greatly reduced)
*More scrolls dropped from the circle of doom
But..

erebosPGA

[quote author=GM NollKoll  If we do not behead this Knight of Eoedon now, he wont become cursed, and wont haunt future halloween events.. but since he allready have hounted future  halloween events.. well.. to put it simply.. You wont mess with time, since it can be real nasty..

there have been many a time in global chat where i have been teased about my "english" (grammar) = ) well....this one is for you noll hope ya get a laugh (use spell check) allready has one "l" in it and "hounted" has NO "o", proper sentencing should have read, and i quote "but since he has already haunted future Halloween events... btw"Halloween" the "h" should be capitalized (NOUNS) roflol thnks again for what ya do for us
EREBOS: son of chaos, the embodiment of primordial darkness. (S.Y.O.T.O.S.)

GM NollKoll

Quote from: erebosPGA on November 01, 2015, 08:04:31 AM
[quote author=GM NollKoll  If we do not behead this Knight of Eoedon now, he wont become cursed, and wont haunt future halloween events.. but since he allready have hounted future  halloween events.. well.. to put it simply.. You wont mess with time, since it can be real nasty..

there have been many a time in global chat where i have been teased about my "english" (grammar) = ) well....this one is for you noll hope ya get a laugh (use spell check) allready has one "l" in it and "hounted" has NO "o", proper sentencing should have read, and i quote "but since he has already haunted future Halloween events... btw"Halloween" the "h" should be capitalized (NOUNS) roflol thnks again for what ya do for us

Im from Sweden, and English aint my main. From what i can call, players can understand what i write, even with some flaws. But you on the other hand.. Enigma decoding skill level is needed.. =P
But..

GM NollKoll

Top 3 scroll stacks:

And there is a total of 1078 scrolls randomly distributed among players.. But from the looks of it, we got a solid top 3 right there?
But..

GM NollKoll

But..

treefer1

Wow. that was close, gratz to all the winners. And thanks again guys for a most excellent long event. Was a lot of great deco I love so much. Much appreciated..

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman